Friday 25 October 2013

Review of Forever Blue

Forever Blue (Ruby Blue #4)

By Julie Cassar

About:

New love, new magical powers and new threats emerge as Ruby discovers more about who she is to become and why the powers at be want her out of the picture. When the flames of the Fire Court threaten to burn those she loves, Ruby must leap into a fiery battle which could change the lives of all those in Fey and alter the fate of the Royal Courts forever. Secrets revealed and lives hang in the balance in this explosive finale to the Ruby Blue Series.

Source: Goodreads

My Rating: 4.75/5

My Thoughts:
What a lovely way to finish the series. In this book we uncover more of Ruby's hidden talents, confirming that Ruby's link to Fey is no mere coincidence. Although there is not as much ice-cream there's definitely more adventure! The adventures are more fun, and Ruby-Brennan love story is slightly cheesy but fits them well, although I never imagined Brennan could be so gentleman-like.

Ruby's relationship with Brennan gets very serious and I never imagined the surprising ending; no spoilers :P

I am incredibly sad to finish the series but I am just as sure that Julie will write up something even more fun to read soon!

Zed (:

Favourite Quotes:

"Hey, Fairies have a knack for getting people to answer their own questions and make assumptions about certain things just be planting the seed. Humans love to hear themselves talk. Sometimes, planting a hint of suggestion is all it takes for a human to run with the idea and come to their own conclusions..."

"Kansas," he said, staring intently into my eyes, his hand caressing my cheek, "You saved me. Again."
I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. "Well...who else was gonna? Can't very well be my forever if you're not around..." I grinned.

No comments:

Post a Comment