Wednesday 20 August 2014

Liebster Award!

Liebster Award
Deasy Yolanda from The Bibliophilism was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award. Thank you, Deasy, it's always a pleasure to be acknowledged, especially since I had a blogger's block for quite a while and have recently restarted my posts.




Here are the rules: 
1.   Link and thank the blogger who nominated you
2.    Answer the 11 questions they asked
3.    Pick 11 other bloggers with no more than 200 followers to nominate
4.    Ask them 11 questions and let them know you nominated them


My answers to Deasy’s questions are as follows:

1. What films you love the most which are adapted from books?

I am trying to think of something other than Harry Potter here. I prefer tv shows that are based on books, like Arrow and Vampire Diaries, rather than movies based on books. Although the Lord of the Rings movies were awesome.


2. What are your favorite parts of Harry Potter?

This is probably cheating but my favourite part of the HP series was probably all the scenes with Hagrid.

3. Do you often relate some particular songs with the books you read?

No, I don’t think I have ever done that but it sounds like an interesting idea.

4. Which book blog you like the most?

Epic Reads, probably because of #teatime

5. Do you have any special treatment to keep your books in good condition?

Afraid not!

6. What inspired you to create a book blog?

I love to read and I like to share my views, especially to help promote new authors.

7. How do you usually pick your new readings?

Sometimes I receive requests from new authors, other times I look at what’s on Net Galley and choose from the selection. I try to keep up with the series that I enjoy too, like Mortal Instruments, Bloodlines etc.


8. Do you like to write fictions?

Yes, I enjoy writing and I hope to be a more active writer in the near future.

9. If you were able to jump into some particular universe of a book, which one you would choose?

The Harry Potter series; I would love to see Hogwarts and Diagon Alley.

10. Most memorable characters?

The characters from Alice in Wonderland. I mean, who can forget the mad hatter, creepy cheshire cat or the hookah smoking caterpillar??!!

11. Which do you prefer, a paperback or e-book?

I like the feel of a book, and I know I shouldn't but I love books with pretty covers! But at the same time, ebooks are so much more convenient.

My questions for the 11 bloggers nominated are:

1) Are you a glass half empty or half full kind of person?

2) What’s your zodiac sign?

3) Who is your current favourite author?

4) What is the first book you ever remember reading?

5) One food you can’t stand?

6) Best book boyfriend?

7) If you could go anywhere in the universe, where would you go?

8) The last book that you read but did not like?

9) Three items you can’t live without?
10) Who do you think is the ultimate villain from any movie / book / show you've watched / read?

11) What is the first quote that comes to mind?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I really hope i could read your workings someday, Zed ;)
    Thank you for answering my questions! :)

    ReplyDelete